Fostering cross-cultural engagement
We provide consulting services for schools, non-profits and businesses. Our partners prioritize effective learning, team-building and conflict resolution in the service of intercultural needs. As a partner, Dragons reviews your organization’s systems and culture and offers pathways to more effective work in a cross-cultural context. Dragons’ consultation process progressively employs unique global programming to address questions and needs of a variety of organizations. In the consulting process, we’ll engage your organization in considering the following:
- What can Dragons offer my organization?
- Are we addressing quality, safety and sustainability in our programming?
- What does Dragons recommend for our organization?
- What resources are available to us in the implementation process?
- Where can Dragons provide direct support for the development of new skills, systems, and tools?
- Where do we need to look for outside support?
- How will we communicate, make adjustments and gauge success?
- Where can we continue to grow and evolve our programming?