How to Enroll
Join us on a profound journey to the heart of global education
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for a Dragons Educator program.Terms & conditions
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply
Fill out an online application. To confirm your candidacy for the course, please submit a program deposit within 14 days.
Step 2: Submit a Deposit
Submit a $850 deposit to hold your place on the program. This deposit can be submitted by check, to:
Where There Be Dragons
1905 15th Street #4129
Boulder, CO 80306 – USA
DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
Following the submission of the application, applicants have 21 days to submit required documentation and engage in a phone interview. The entire deposit is non-refundable after twenty-one days.
Step 3: Schedule an Interview
Call to schedule an interview: 800.982.9203 or 303.413.0822. In preparation for your interview please:
- Read through your program information, available on our website.
- Submit a current C.V. and a copy of the front page of your passport via email or fax, 303.413.0857, prior to your interview. This will expedite the course-planning process.
Step 4: Interview
Interviews are conducted over the phone with a Dragons Administrator. Plan for 45 min – 1 hour. This is an important step in the admissions process. The four main goals of the interview are:
- To discuss goals and aspirations for your program.
- To walk through the program itinerary, allowing you to ask questions about each program component.
- To assess whether the you are a good fit for a Dragons Educator course.
- The interview is an opportunity for you to learn what to expect on a Dragons Educator course, and for us to understand how to best support you. Therefore, it is crucial that you are honest and ask questions throughout the interview process.
Step 5: Status Update
Applicants will be notified of their application status within 7 days of interview or when application is complete.
Unless this is a GEBG exclusive course, we admit educators on a first come, first serve basis. While there is no application deadline, we often receive more applications than we are able to accept and advise applying well in advance. We will generally notify you of your acceptance within a week of your interview.
Wait-listed applications must include an $300 deposit to reserve their place on the waitlist. The deposit is fully refunded if space does not become available, or if the applicant chooses to withdraw his or her application.