Our Name, Mission, & Values
Values drive our actions.
Mapmakers once drew Dragons to represent lands unknown. Going Where There Be Dragons is to explore beyond the edge of your map. When we engage the unfamiliar, we rediscover ourselves and the world, charting paths to an expanded horizon.
MISSION & VISION
Dragons mission is to cultivate meaningful connections through immersive and responsible travel. Our vision, ultimately, is to foster a more compassionate, just, and inclusive world.
- We believe in the power of hands-on experience to elevate perspective and understanding.
- We value curiosity and unscripted spaces to discover, learn, and grow.
- We strive to access, hear, and share marginalized voices and perspectives.
- We celebrate the courage it takes to venture into the unfamiliar and uncomfortable.
- We strive to build community relationships that are reciprocal and sustainable.
- We challenge ourselves to confront systems of power and privilege and our roles within.
- We work to cultivate awe, reverence, and right action for our planet.