Industry Expertise & Press
We are committed to the highest standards of safety, quality, and integrity.
Dragons has been featured for its unique and reputable programming by The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, NBC News, The Denver Post, The Wall Street Journal, Tufts Daily, Princeton News, The Pie Review, Boulder Magazine, The Buzz Magazines, and more. You can learn more of Dragons through the objective lens of news outlets via the #press tag on Dragons Blog.
Dragons has partnered with some of the world’s leading schools such as:
To see a full list of the 50+ Universities, prep, and high schools Dragons has collaborated with, please visit the Partners section of our website.
Dragons expert staff represent our work by presenting at leading industry conferences and events such as:
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- NOLS Wilderness Risk Management Conference (WRMC)
- The Independent School Experiential Education Network (ISEEN)
- Global Education Benchmark Group (GEBG)
Most recently, Dragons presented on Modeling the Values of Responsible Travel: Organization Modeling of Behavior Expected from Study Abroad Students at the Forum on Education Abroad.
Dragons facilitates both annual and customized professional development programs for administrators, directors, and teachers. Annually, Dragons hosts the Rocky Mountain Seminar in Colorado (focusing on best practices in international global education) and Smoky Mountain and Santa Cruz Seminars (which train educators in student safety and cross-cultural facilitation skills). Addressing specific themes such as climate change and Learning Service, Dragons also offers international courses for teachers and educators in Nepal, China, Cambodia, Jordan, and Bolivia. We regularly hand-craft faculty trainings for universities and high schools per specific needs and goals. For a customized seminar, please be directly in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dragons is committed to the highest industry standards of safety, quality, and integrity in international education.
- Where There Be Dragons is certified by the Gap Year Association, a 501(c)3 nonprofit accreditation and standards-setting organization for gap years that is recognized by the US Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Dragons is a certified B-Corp and meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.
- Dragons is “Gold Verified” and has over 114 participant reviews with a 98% report card score at GoOverseas.
- Where There Be Dragons is a member of The Forum on Education Abroad and The Independent School Experiential Education Network (ISEEN).